You can make a donation to charitable causes which EDGF seeks to address as follows:
(1) Financial support (fees and school supplies) for the children of the poor and orphans to attend primary school
(2) Adult literacy training
(3) Financial literacy and inclusion of the poor, especially women
(4) Water Sanitation Hygiene (WASH) and water supply projects,
(5) Occupational –Job place Self-help Skills for School Drop Outs-Youths,
(6) Community micro enterprise development,
(7) Farming systems, improvements / Environmental Education
(8) Services to the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) most especially women and youths
(9) Construction of schools classrooms/community halls
Thank you for being there with us to serve humanity and the communities for a common hope and future.
EDGF Bank Account Name: Enterprise Development & Governance Facility
International Bank Account Number (IBAN): CM21 10029 26020 01321060801 85
SWIFT Code: ECOCCMCX
Banker: Ecobank Cameroon, S.A.
Country of Beneficiary Bank: Cameroon
Bank address: Boulevard de la Liberte, Akwa / BP 582 Douala Cameroon
Telephone: (237) 33 43 82 50 / 33 43 82 51 Fax (237) 33 43 84 87
Once you have donated, you can contact us, specifying or advising us of the cause(s) that you want your donations to support.
Contact person: Gideon Njini,
Position: Chief Executive officer
Contact phone number: (237) 677 439 468
If you are in the USA, donate through our Fiscal sponsor re: https://kbfus.networkforgood.com/projects/51331-e-kbfus-funds-enterprise-development-governance-facility-cm